Jet Ski Ride in Djerba
Jet Ski Ride in Djerba for 1.5 Hours is an activity available from March to October each year! This 1.5-hour Jet Ski excursion gives you the opportunity to ride off into the deep blue in search of dolphins! Yes, dolphins! These incredible animals will come to greet you as soon as they hear the noise of your machines, offering you a unique and unforgettable spectacle!
In recent years, we regularly observe dolphins in their natural environment. We offer you the opportunity to share with us the joy we feel with each encounter with these marvelous creatures.
Discovering the deep blue is an exceptional 1.5-hour adventure in the most reserved natural environment and the small turquoise waves.
According to your preferences, you can experience this adventure on a Jet Ski or by boat…
The southern Mediterranean harbors many wonders…
So, whether you are with friends or family, we invite you to discover them at the nautical center of Djerba in an exceptional adventure of 1 hour and 30 minutes.
Different departures every day, from April 15 to October 15.
About the Jet Ski Ride in Djerba
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Departure times: 9 am – 11 am – 2 pm and 4 pm
- Pickup: Djerba Island (our team will pick you up wherever you are)
- Confirmation: Immediate
- Guide: Arabic – French – English – German – Italian
- Transport type: Jet Ski 110 HP
- Round-trip transfer provided by our team
- Cancellation: See our terms and conditions
- Admire stunning views of the Djerba coastline
- Have fun off into the deep blue, whether you are alone, with friends, as a couple, or with family
- Experience moments of adrenaline on a 110 HP Jet Ski
- Try your luck meeting dolphins out at sea and capture them in photos.
- Enjoy free round-trip transfer provided by our team.
Good to Know
- Don’t forget your sunscreen and your glasses
- A combination will be provided to you at the Jet ski center
- You will be given an introduction to safety rules before departure.
- The Price is by Jet and not by person (for the same price you can be 1 or 2 people on the Jet)
- The dolphin encounter is a stroke of luck. On average, we meet them once in 3 and it is especially during the first outing of the day
- The jet ski experience in Djerba is only available from April 15th to October 15th
Our driver will take care of your transfer to the jet ski club in Djerba 15 minutes before departure. The instructor will share his passion for dolphins with those who wish and present the different species that inhabit the coast of Djerba.
He will also ensure that those who have chosen to go by Jet have received the necessary briefing, including technical training on the areas of evolution, local navigation conditions, safety measures to be respected, and Jet management.
At the chosen moment, you will navigate aboard a motorboat of varying sizes, from 5 to 7 meters depending on the number of participants, or on a powerful Jet Ski, cruising or enjoying the thrills towards the sea.
Along the east coast of the island, and towards Sidi Garous, under the imposing gaze of the “Taguermesse” lighthouse, you will have the unique opportunity to admire Djerba, seen from the open sea, playing with the waves and, with a bit of luck, in the company of some dolphins.
The Jet Ski adventure in Djerba will then begin, a carefully curated collection of this area, known to be frequented by our dolphin friends, in search of them.
During this period, and depending on your mood at the moment, you can learn more about these cetaceans and help find them by exploring the horizon with binoculars, for fun or opt for sunbathing.
If luck is on your side, you may have the opportunity to observe and photograph dolphins, other marine mammals, a manta ray, or simply a turtle.
You will then spend exciting and unforgettable moments…
Under the imposing gaze of the “Taguermesse” lighthouse, you will also have the opportunity to admire this magnificent landscape while playing with the waves.
Jet skiing in Djerba, in the heart of one of the most beautiful wild areas of Djerba, you will savor a good charcoal grill with your feet in the water, leaving you intoxicated by the surprising spectacle of this original state.
Next, you will marvel in the turquoise waters of the “Seguia” lagoon, enjoying a swim in the Great Blue.
When the time comes for your return, if you wish, you can help maneuver the boat, and you may still cross a school of dolphins that will fill your heart with joy and happiness.
It is approximately 1.5 hours later, or 3.5 hours later if you opt for a 3-hour adventure, that you will return to the center.
The Jet Ski Ride in pictures
90 euros per person