Horseback riding in Djerba is undoubtedly the most requested excursion, especially by families with children!
We offer you the opportunity to discover the island of Djerba La Douce on horseback during your stay. An unforgettable and truly exotic experience.
We have selected competent guides and very good horses, Barb, Arabian Thoroughbred, and Arabian Barb.
They are all “entire” horses, very calm and “fear nothing,” which is very pleasant and allows you to fully enjoy your rides off the beaten path and in a friendly atmosphere.
Get away from the hotels, the crowds, and embrace the wild nature of the island of Djerba.
Explore the sandy trails on horseback, admire the landscapes for 1.5 hours at the pace of your horse friend, and witness a unique sunset!
It’s an organized, group ride with a guide on a camel to discover the wild nature of Djerba.
About the Horseback Riding Excursionhttps
- Duration: 1H30
- Departure Time: 10 AM – 5 PM
- Pick-up: Djerba (our team will pick you up wherever you are)
- Confirmation: Immediate
- Guide: Arabic – French – English – German – Italian.
- Cancellation: See our terms and conditions
- Discover the wild side of Djerba
- Admire the local architecture
- Take a horse ride along the blue lagoon of Djerba
- Gallop along the beach
- Explore the lands of Djerba away from hotel complexes.
- Stay in the capable hands of a professional guide.
- Enjoy your pick-up in Djerba.
- Discover the island of Djerba at a rhythmic pace on horseback!
- Enjoy 1.5 hours of horseback riding.
Good to Know
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- If you arrive in July and August, it’s better to book the first ride of the day or the last one to avoid the heat.
- Don’t forget to apply your sunscreen.
Calling all horse and riding enthusiasts: enjoy a guided horseback ride between land and sea in Djerba.
Discover the wild side of the island away from tourist spots. Traverse sandy trails and explore a variety of trees, local architecture, and more.
Start by being picked up by your driver, then head to the ranch to meet the horse you’ll be riding during the tour.
Next, saddle up and follow your guide through Djerba’s sandy tracks. Cross fields of olive trees, palm trees, and prickly pear cacti. Encounter local shepherds and their herds of goats or sheep.
Then, head to Djerba’s blue lagoon. Take some short breaks and seize opportunities for photos.
Afterward, return to the ranch by crossing the nearby salt lake. At the end of your experience, be dropped off at your accommodation.
Our team will handle your pick-up at your hotel and transfer to the ranch, the starting point of our horseback ride. Enjoy the landscapes and connect with nature during the journey through the trails to finally reach the marvelous lagoon. Upon arrival, the sun will begin to set gently on the horizon, offering you a unique and mindful moment!
At the end of the ride and upon returning to the ranch, our driver will be there to ensure your return to the hotel.
Horseback Ride in Pictures
30 euros per person
50% for children under 6 years old riding with an adult. Otherwise, full rate.