Boat trip in search of Dolphins
The dolphin excursion in Djerba is undoubtedly the most requested, especially by families with children!
Enjoy a boat trip on the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of Tunisia in search of dolphins.
Set sail with an experienced guide and keep an eye on the playful marine creatures.
About the Dolphin Watching Boat Trip
- Duration: 2 hours
- Pick-up: Djerba (our team will pick you up wherever you are)
- Confirmation: immediate
- Transportation type: Boat
- Group size: maximum 6 people
- Cancellation: See our terms and conditions
- Take advantage of pick-up service from your address in Djerba.
- Join a 2-hour boat excursion.
- Swim in crystal-clear waters in the Mediterranean.
- Have a chance to see dolphins in their natural environment.
- Book your dolphin boat trip in Djerba at the best rates.
Good to Know
Don’t forget to bring :
Note : Dolphin encounters are not guaranteed, but they occur 2 times out of 3.
This outing is not recommended for pregnant women and individuals with reduced mobility.
On the day of the excursion, we pick you up wherever you are to ensure your transfer from your hotel or guesthouse to the starting point of your dolphin boat trip.
Enjoy a boat trip on the Mediterranean off the coast of Tunisia in search of dolphins. Set sail with an experienced guide and keep an eye out for the playful marine creatures.
Observe the dolphins in their natural environment during a boat excursion off the Tunisian coast. Benefit from convenient pick-up and return to your accommodation in Djerba Midun, Djerba Ajim, Djerba Midoun, or Houmet Souk.
Set sail and wait to see if the dolphins approach the sound of the boat’s engine. Stop in the middle of the open sea to swim and refresh yourself.
Dolphin trip in Pictures
45€ per person