Buggy ride in Djerba
The buggy ride in Djerba is mainly for lovers of adrenaline and thrills.
Prepare yourself for an extraordinary adventure, between the beach and the olive fields of Djerba.
Travel the hills and fields, reconnect with nature and clear your mind. we offer you well-chosen tours that will allow you to discover the most charming places on the island of Djerba.
Depart Travel Services has selected the agencies best known for offering you the best tours.
About the buggy ride in Djerba
- Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Departure time: 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. – 4 p.m. – 6 p.m.
- Pick-up: Djerba (our team will pick you up where you are)
- Confirmation: immediate
- Guide: Arabic – French – English – German – Italian
- Type of transport: Buggy
- Return transfers provided by our team
- Cancellation: See our terms and conditions
- Take a buggy ride in the heart of Djerba Island
- Enjoy a new generation of all-terrain vehicles
- Experience adrenaline and thrills
Good to know
- Children – 14 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- It is strictly forbidden to overtake other quads. You have to stay on the line and behind the guide.
- If you arrive in July or August, it is preferable to book the first or the last ride of the day to avoid hot weather.
- Don’t forget to put on your sunscreen.
Djerba is considered one of the best places for buggy lovers! Why ? It’s simple: between the slopes, the clay courts and the villages on one side, and the beaches on the other, you won’t be bored. A combined outing between sea and “offroad” is offered to you to fully enjoy your hike and the landscapes you will come across.
Each center offers a different circuit and it depends on where it is located, there are even walks along the lagoons not frequented by bathers.
This 2 hour buggy ride intended not only for adrenaline and thrill seekers but also for all those who wish to get away from the hotel and discover the true face of the island of Djerba, its wild side, away from the crowds and off the beaten track.
Take advantage of a transfer from your accommodation on the island to the center, where the adventure begins … Get on your buggy and follow your guide who will show you the sandy tracks, the fields of olive trees and the wild palm groves.
During this part of the ride, you will meet herds of goats, sheep and dromedaries … You will admire the architecture of the Djerbian Menzels, mocked, and you will be closer to local life.
Then drive your buggy and head along the beach and admire the turquoise water.
Driving is possible from the age of 18, for those who are younger, it is compulsory to be accompanied by an adult or by an experienced instructor.
The Buggy Ride in Pictures
70 euros per person