Fishing trip in Djerba
Description of the fishing trip in Djerba :
Enjoy half a day of fishing trip in Djerba. Catch all types of fish, including sea breams, wolves, groupers and many more exotic Mediterranean species. All equipments and bate will be provided on board.
About the fishing trip in Djerba :
- Duration : 4 hours
- Departure time : 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Support : Djerba – Zarzis (our team picks you up wherever you are)
- Confirmation : immédiate
- Guide : None
- Transport Type : Boat
- Round trip transfers provided by our team
- Cancellation: free up to 48 hours before the date of the excursion
- Perfect trip for explorers and family
- Spend half a day fishing in the warm, clear waters around Djerba
- Soak up the sun on a fishing boat
- Bathe in crystal clear water
- Equipment is provided to you to try your hand at local fish fishing
- Meet the dolphins in their natural environment
Spend a day in the open sea and try fishing in the crystal clear waters off the coast of Djerba. Black goby, large tuna, sea bream and many other exotic Mediterranean species are all present during your stay in the best place to fish.
Your transfer will be provided by our team from your hotel. When you board the fishing boat, you will find all the necessary equipment and bait.
So be prepared to try your luck at catching local fish. Practice trapping your line and attracting the ideal fish, and get to know other enthusiasts as you advance off the coast. The weather on the water offers a great experience to fishermen of all levels, among the exceptional landscapes of the Mediterranean and especially with the possibility of meeting the dolphins.
During this day, combine your fishing pleasure, swimming and maybe meeting the dolphins in the large sea of Djerba…
Adult ratePrivate : up to 6 persons
- Transfer hotel / boat
- The private boat trip
- The necessary equipment
- Bait for fish
- Return transfer to the hotel