Djerba half day island tour
Description of the Djerba Island tour
The Djerba half-day Island Tour excursion is an introduction to discovering the island of Djerba, its surroundings and its most beautiful sites to visit! Between the Roman road, Guellela the pottery village, the old synagogue, Djerba Hood and Houmt Souk the capital of the island, you will learn a lot about the local life and the traditions of the inhabitants of the island.
About Djerba island tour
- Duration : Half a day
- Departure time : 8h30 am
- Support : Island of Djerba and Zarzis (our team picks you up wherever you are)
- Confirmation : immediate
- Guide : Arabic – French – English – German – Italian
- Type of transport : Air-conditioned vehicle
- Excursion approved by the Tunisian Tourist Office
- Cancellation: free up to 48 hours before the date of the excursion
- Stop at the Roman road and learn more about the old caravan route
- Visit Guellela the pottery village and watch a demonstration in a local workshop.
- Visit the Guellela Traditional Heritage Museum
- Explore the oldest Jewish synagogue in northern Africa.
- Take yourself in the artistic alleys of Djerba Hood.
- Visit Houmt Souk the capital of the island and take the time for your shopping.
Good to know :
- It is best to wear sneakers for walking.
- At the Guellela museum there are photo charges.
- In pottery shops or at the market there are rarely displayed prices, it is necessary to negotiate with purchases.
The price includes
- Provision of a private vehicle during the excursion to discover the island.
- The services of a guide approved by the Tunisian Tourist Office
- The services of a driver approved by the Tunisian Tourist Office
- Our assistance during the excursion
- – Drinks and personal expenses
- – Tips